Akeo at Farstad & CO: A story about blockchain, crypto, and NFTs
We are looking forward to talking about the exciting history of blockchain, crypto, and NFTs at this upcoming event. As one of the country’s first companies to adopt this technology, Akeo has experience in this area, and our project managers Emily Norman and Siri Alfsen will speak a bit about what blockchain is, what it can be used for, and the potential it has in the world today.
You are very welcome to join us at this event, which will be full of inspiration, knowledge, and good coffee
Place: Morgenkaffe at Farstad & Co
Date: March 3, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM
Would you like to know more about blockchain?
Below are links to some readings that could be helpful for you to understand a bit more about blockchain, and maybe even get you interested in it!
- Free download ebook: 5 industries blockchain will disrupt
- Blog: 4 questions a startup should answer before adopting blockchain
- Blog: 2021 in Review – Top 5 most read blogs
- Case Study: From a disruptive idea to a life-changing solution
- Case Study: Norway-based startup, Adress shares how their real-estate blockchain product journey began with Akeo Tech-Start